Relax, Rejuvenate & Reconnect...
Your exclusive Art Tour & Accommodation Package
Tamborine Mountain Artists
Art lovers and those appreciative of a stunning setting are invited to meet talented artists in their own studios and browse charming local art galleries on beautiful Tamborine Mountain.
Your package includes:
- Accommodation in a Private Cottage at Witches Falls and your choice of Gourmet Breakfast or BBQ Breakfast Hamper delivered to your cottage each morning.
- The Art Tour with 'Ambience on Tour' which includes a wine tasting option over a leisurely lunch as well as an afternoon Devonshire Tea.
On request and depending on availability a half day workshop with one of the artists can be incorporated within the tour.
About 'Ambience on Tour' and your exclusive, special and unique Art Tour...
'Ambience on Tour' is an exciting new Tour Operator providing a great range of day tours on beautiful Tamborine Mountain.
In addition to offering Wine tours, Brewery tours and Scenic Rainforest tours, ‘Ambience on Tour’ offers a very exclusive and unique ART TOUR. Art lovers and those appreciative of a stunning setting are invited to meet talented artists in their own studios and browse charming local art galleries on beautiful Tamborine Mountain.
This is an exceptional day out and includes a wine tasting option over a leisurely lunch as well as an afternoon Devonshire tea. Within their serene studio environments, you will be able to view a range of art, informally chat to the artists, find out what inspirations they draw on and potentially see them at work.
The artists' repertoire includes painting, drawing, ceramic art, sculpture, pottery, printmaking and handmade books. Mixed media painting adopted by some artists demonstrate the use of ink, aluminium, coffee and bitumen. Acrylics and pastels as well as a combination of graphite, charcoal and oil paint mediums have been adopted by other artists.
Demonstrations of their work can also be provided by some artists on request. Many artists have exhibited both nationally and internationally with their artworks included in public and private collections around the world. One of our artist’s has twice been selected for the highly regarded Blake Prize including ‘Directors Cut’. All artists bring their own unique talent and influences to the table, an example being one of our ceramic artists originally trained as a studio potter with the Franciscan Friar Pottery!
Tamborine Mountain is home to not only a number of multi-talented artists but also to some quirky and charming art galleries, each with their own appeal and unique style and ambience.
Owner and Operator of ‘Ambience on Tour’, Helen Claase, has on-boarded eleven local artists to date across a wide range of skills and genres. Helen says: “I truly feel blessed to have this opportunity to show case the Tamborine Mountain artists’ talent and to have met some very special and talented people along the way. Our regional artists would really appreciate more exposure and need our support!”
‘Ambience on Tour’ is an advocate of supporting local regional Tamborine Mountain artists and local produce. Helen is a member of the Gold Coast Tourism Corporation, Discover Tamborine Mountain and Tamborine Mountain Chamber of Commerce.
Tours run daily and can be combined with a Wine Tour to enable a day of both wine and art appreciation.
Had a fabulous day out on Tamborine Mountain with Ambience on Tour. Helen took extra effort in accommodating our preferences and showing us the ‘hidden gems’ on Tamborine. Tasted some excellent quality Queensland wines ad liqueurs. Would happily jump on another of Helen’s tours next time I’m back in Australia. ... Aimee & Rob London, UK
Witches Falls Cottage - Art Tour & Accommodation Package Rates (please note terms & conditions) *
Number of Nights
Package Rate Midweek/ per night
Package Rate Weekend/ per night
* All our package prices are per night for one cottage for 2 Adults
* Midweek rates apply from Monday to Thursday
* Weekend rates apply on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
To book our exclusive Art Tour & Accommodation Package please Contact Daniela and David to check availability for the Art Tour. We are always happy to help and offer any advice to our guests to ensure that they enjoy their stay at Witches Falls Cottages and their time on Tamborine Mountain.
- Please note that we do require a minimum booking of two nights over the weekend if your booking includes a Saturday night.
- Single nights are subject to availability. As most of our guests book a Friday/ Saturday night we often have a single night available on a Sunday, sometimes on a Friday, only very rarely on a Saturday.
Gift Vouchers Available All Year Round
Why not spoil that special someone in your life and purchase a Witches Falls Cottages Gift Certificate online now?
* rates are subject to change without notice - Terms & Conditions:
- When booking over the phone a deposit of 50% of the total cost is required (full amount for 1 night stays).
When booking online the full amount of your booking is charges at the time of booking (unless otherwise agreed).
We do not take tentative bookings and your reservation is only secured once payment is made.
- Your deposit or booking payment is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled more than 14 days in advance of your stay.
- No refund if the booking is cancelled with less than 14 days notice.
- We suggest that guests take out Travel Insurance, particularly for longer stays.
Your Art Tour & Accommodation Package
Your personal Invitation to visit delightful Witches Falls Cottages
David and Daniela your hosts, welcome your enquiries and we invite you to visit Witches Falls Cottages on beautiful Tamborine Mountain. Delightfully different private accommodation for couples. Come on up and try us, and stay for awhile. Let our Cottages and Tamborine Mountain put you under a spell and charm and captivate you. Why not become another one of our happy, satisfied guests, Contact Us Now