Relax, Rejuvenate & Reconnect...
Get up real close and hands-on personal with Australian native wildlife at Witches Falls Cottages
Australian Wildlife Experience & Accommodation Package
A magical and personal experience - learn about our wonderful Australian wildlife first hand from Alistair and Louise at Australian Bush Buddies!
Alistair & Louise are famous for Wildlife and present you a fabulous and unforgettable wildlife experience at your Tamborine Mountain accommodation at Witches Falls Cottages, where the wildlife comes to you!
Meet Mistletoe the Squirrel Glider or...
.... Rocky the Crocky - the Saltwater Crocodile or...
... get your heart stolen by Reba the Diva!
Meet the Australian Bush Buddies Team, the experienced husband & wife team – Louise and Alistair.
Louise and Alistair have many decades of working with wildlife and in the zoo industry.
Both studying Certificate 3 in Tourism (Attractions), Al started at Bulleens Lion Park at Beenleigh, Queensland in the late 1970s and then progressing back to Wildlife parks on the Gold Coast including Currumbin Sanctuary with Alex Griffiths and working under Des Spittal.
Louise loves bringing to you her fantastic wildlife, as a trained professional this adds to her exceptional wildlife demonstrations.
Lou spent many years at Dreamworld and was given great opportunities with lots of PR work as well as Stories on Television with Totally Wild.
Louise is definitely a people person extraordinaire, trained with celebrities and international guests. Continual strong ongoing relationship with the Save the Bilby Foundation. She worked at Currumbin Sanctuary in 1990s and has a passion for her animals.
Australian Bush Buddies is a licenced Mobile Wildlife Demonstrator, Licenced under Queensland Biosecurity and their demonstration services are fully insured.
When you book Australian Bush Buddies through our Australian Wildlife Experience & Accommodation Package you are engaging many decades of wildlife experience.
LOUISE has a wealth of knowledge about her animals and is more than happy to share it with you...
- Do you know that Taylor the Tawny Frogmouth (you see her picture in the header image) is not an Owl and how you can tell?
- Do you know how fast Rocky the Saltwater Crocodile can run on land and how long he can hold his breath under water?
- Do you know what it feels like to touch a Crocodile?
During your personal and hands on visit from the Australian Bush Buddies you are able to touch and hold* the animals, ask Louise as many questions as you like and take some amazing and creative photos with the animals.
(* Some animals you can hold with restrictions only, for example the Gliders and the Possums are in their lovely cuddly cloth pouches when you hold them)
Your Australian Wildlife Experience & Accommodation Package includes:
- Your choice of BBQ or Gourmet Breakfast Hamper delivered to your cottage each morning.
- Your personal Australian Bush Buddy Experience here at Witches Falls Cottages (from 1 to 2 hours)
If you like getting up close and personal with the animal kingdom on your travels or if you are an Australian wildlife lover and want to discover more up 'real' close then this Witches Falls Cottages Package is just for you.
You get to choose 5 Australian Bush Buddies from the list below - need help? Call us on 07 5545 4411 for suggestions or leave the selection to Louise, your experienced and licenced Mobile Wildlife Demonstrator.
- Saltwater Crocodile
- Freshwater Crocodile
- Blue Tongue Lizard
- Shingleback Lizard
- Bearded Dragon
- Krefft's River Turtle
- Ringtail Possum
- Brushtail Possum
- Squirrel Glider
- Tawny Frogmouth
- Eclectus Parrot
- Spotted Python (small)
- Blackheaded Python (large)
Witches Falls Cottages - Australian Wildlife Experience and Accommodation Package Rates (please note T&C's below)*
Number of Nights
Package Rate Midweek/ per night
Package Rate Weekend/ per night
* All our package prices are per night for one cottage for 2 Adults
* Midweek rates apply from Monday to Thursday
* Weekend rates apply on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Check the Availability of your Australian Wildlife Experience Package
visit our secure booking page and book directly for the best rates!
To book our exclusive Australian Wildlife Experience Package please use our Secure Online Booking System or Contact Daniela and David should you need any assistance. We are always happy to help and offer any advice.
- Please note that we do require a minimum booking of two nights over the weekend if your booking includes a Saturday night.
- Single nights are subject to availability. As most of our guests book a Friday/ Saturday night we often have a single night available on a Sunday, sometimes on a Friday, only very rarely on a Saturday.
Gift Vouchers Available All Year Round
Our Australian Wildlife Experience is available as a Gift Voucher which you can purchase online and email or print instantly. Click here to securely purchase your voucher. Click here to securely purchase your voucher.
* rates are subject to change without notice - Terms & Conditions:
- When booking over the phone a deposit of 50% of the total cost is required (full amount for 1 night stays).
When booking online the full amount of your booking is charged at the time of booking (unless otherwise agreed).
We do not take tentative bookings and your reservation is only secured once payment is made.
- Your deposit or booking payment is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled more than 14 days in advance of your stay.
- No refund if the booking is cancelled with less than 14 days notice.
- We suggest that guests take out Travel Insurance, particularly for longer stays.
Your Australian Wildlife Experience Package
Your personal Invitation to visit delightful Witches Falls Cottages
Witches Falls Cottages Team your hosts, welcome your enquiries and we invite you to visit Witches Falls Cottages on beautiful Tamborine Mountain. Delightfully different private accommodation for couples. Come on up and try us, and stay for awhile. Let our Cottages and Tamborine Mountain put you under a spell and charm and captivate you. Why not become another one of our happy, satisfied guests, Contact Us Now