Relax, Rejuvenate & Reconnect...
Witches Falls Cottages Location - Directions and Maps
How to get to Tamborine Mountain
We recommend downloading the GoTambo App when visiting Tamborine Mountain.
With over 300 things to see and do, directions and much more you can hold all the Mountain's secrets in your hand. Find out more
Alternatively if driving, please view Google Map Links below with Routes marked that can be printed and carried with you whilst travelling to Witches Falls Cottages....
South From Brisbane (Google Map with Driving Directions)
North From Coolangatta (Google Map with Driving Directions)
- Our coordinates for your GPS unit are 27*56'12'' South, 153*10'48'' East
- For Navigation Systems please use No. 1 Hartley Road, North Tamborine
Scenic self-drive itinerary from Brisbane Airport to your Tamborine Mountain accommodation:
For international or interstate visitors arriving at Brisbane Airport and who like to take their time, stop at a couple of interesting places along the the way, we have put together a self-drive itinerary. Suggested stops include:
- IndigiScapes Centre, Redlands - Tea Garden Cafe, Bush Tucker and Nature Trails
- The Cleveland Point Park & Lighthouse - Cleveland Point Park is a picturesque park with 270° ocean views. The road that takes you to Cleveland Point loops around the whole park so you can enjoy the views from every angle.
Cleveland Point Lighthouse is approximately 12m (38 feet) tall and was built around 1865, as part of a Queensland government upgrade. In the last few years it has been restored after extensive damage from the weather and termites. The white hexagonal timbre-clad lighthouse attracts many keen photographers and gives Cleveland Point a piece of history to hold on to.
Around the perimeter of Cleveland Point there is a pathway for walkers and along here you will find benches and sandstone blocks where you can sit and take in the views. At the very tip of Cleveland Point you can sit where they filmed part of the movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader in 2009.
- Sirroment Wines, Mount Cotton - Sirromet’s state of the art facilities offer food and wine lovers the ultimate winery experience - combining production, cellar door and 5 star restaurant, alive with unique architecture and breathtaking scenery.
The newest addition to the offerings for visitors is the game SupaGolf which is a modified form of golf whereby the golf clubs have oversized heads and are made of lightweight polycarbonate. Similarly the brightly coloured ball is also oversized, softer and made of polyurethane. It's fun!
- Bearded Dragon, Tamborine Village - Australian Country Pub
Scenic country drive (south) from Tamborine Mountain to Byron Bay:
Instead of heading to Byron Bay on the M1 Motorway explore famous Springbrook National Park and quaint villages along your way...
Suggested stops include:
- Hang Glider's Lookout on Tamborine Mountain
- Hinze Dam
- Springbrook National Park including Canyon Gorge Walk, Purling Brook Falls and the 'Best of all Lookout'
- Natural Bridge
- Newrybar & Harvest Cafe
- Byron Bay including the Cape Byron Lighthouse, the most easterly point in Australia and Wategos Beach
Self-drive (north) via the villages of the Scenic Rim from Tamborine Mountain to the Sunshine Coast:
If your next stop on the itinerary is in the direction of the Sunshine Coast you may want to explore the villages and hamlets of the Scenic Rim along your way or enjoy a picnic at Lake Wivenhoe before you start catching glimpses of the famous Glasshouse Mountains and arrive at the Sunshine Coast.
Suggested stops include:
- The villages of the Scenic Rim - Beaudesert, Boonah, Kalbar, Harrisville, Peak Crossing
- Lake Wivenhoe - built in 1984, Wivenhoe Dam's primary function is to supply water for the region but it has also become a much-loved destination for campers, kayakers and all-around nature enthusiasts. The SEQWater Education Centre has many facilities including toilets, bus and car parking, shelter sheds, barbecues, interpretive displays and an information trail.
- Glass House Mountains
- Sunshine Coast - Caloundra, Noosa
How to get to Witches Falls Cottages
Specific directions from the M1 Motorway, Exit Number 57 to Witches Falls Cottages....
- Take the Pacific Highway (M1) and exit at Oxenford / Sanctuary Cove Exit no 57.
- Go to the Western side of the highway (Oxenford side)
- Follow the Oxenford-Tamborine Road for 21kms (it becomes MacDonnell Road when you pass through Eagle Heights)
- When you reach the top of Mt Tamborine you will come to a round-about (there is a large Fig tree in the round-about) turn right.
- You are now in Long Road (also known as Gallery Walk). After 500 meters you will come to another round-about. Proceed straight ahead. Staying on Long Road.
- Continue on Long Road for approx. 2.5kms till you reach the second street on your right (Hartley Road) and turn into Hartley Road.
- Proceed approx 1.1kms down Hartley Road and you will find Witches Falls Cottages as the last property on the left before reaching Main Western Road.
Witches Falls Cottages map location can also be found in the Gold Coast Section of the Brisbane UBD Directory.
Your personal Invitation to visit delightful Witches Falls Cottages
David and Daniela your hosts, welcome your enquiries and we invite you to visit Witches Falls Cottages on beautiful Tamborine Mountain. Delightfully different private accommodation for couples. Come on up and try us, and stay for awhile. Let our Cottages and Tamborine Mountain put you under a spell and charm and captivate you. Why not become another one of our happy, satisfied guests, Contact Us Now