Relax, Rejuvenate & Reconnect...
Our Meet The Winemaker Package
Ever wonder how the wine that you drink and enjoy is produced? Further your education and knowledge and join us in our 'Meet The Winemaker' tour.
Walk to the acclaimed and award winning Witches Falls Winery and meet the Winemaker, then learn all about the wine production process from the 'Grape to the Glass'.
The package includes:
- Your choice of Gourmet or BBQ Breakfast Hamper delivered to your cottage each morning.
- Enjoy the taste of the products from award winning Witches Falls Winery.
Witches Falls Winery:
At Witches Falls Cottages we are located in walking distance to three great wineries and Witches Falls Winery is one of them. Only 300 meters from your cottage you find the cellar doors where Winemaker Jon Heslop produces a variety of famous drops.
For some of his outstanding creations Witches Falls Winery was awarded five RED stars by Australia’s most respected wine critic, James Halliday.
Halliday awards seven different ratings, with RED stars being the highest commendation and only awarded to ‘outstanding wineries regularly producing wines of exemplary quality and typicity’.
Witches Falls Cottages - Meet the Winemaker Package Rates (please note terms & conditions below)*
Number of Nights
Package Rate Midweek/ per night
Package Rate Weekend/ per night
1 Nights Only
Fri or Sun Night Only
Sat Night Only
* No charge is made for the tour however, Witches Falls Winery and Witches Falls Cottages support Landcare on Mt Tamborine and a donation is solicited of your choice from $20 - $50.
* All our package prices are per night for one cottage for 2 Adults
* Midweek rates apply from Monday to Thursday
* Weekend rates apply on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
To book our exclusive Meet the Winemaker Package please Contact Daniela and David should you need any assistance. We are always happy to help and offer any advice.
- Please note that we do require a minimum booking of two nights over the weekend if your booking includes a Saturday night.
- Single nights are subject to availability. As most of our guests book a Friday/ Saturday night we often have a single night available on a Sunday, sometimes on a Friday, only very rarely on a Saturday.
We have had a wonderful get away!
A wonderful place to relax, start a bushwalk, visit a winery and sample the best of Mt Tamborine!
Gift Vouchers Available All Year Round
Why not spoil that special someone in your life and purchase a Witches Falls Cottages Gift Certificate online now?
* rates are subject to change without notice - Terms & Conditions:
- When booking over the phone a deposit of 50% of the total cost is required (full amount for 1 night stays).
When booking online the full amount of your booking is charged at the time of booking (unless otherwise agreed).
We do not take tentative bookings and your reservation is only secured once payment is made.
- Your deposit or booking payment is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled more than 14 days in advance of your stay.
- No refund of the deposit if the booking is cancelled with less than 14 days notice.
- We suggest that guests take out Travel Insurance, particularly for longer stays.
Your Meet the Winemaker Package
Your personal Invitation to visit delightful Witches Falls Cottages
Witches Falls Cottages Team your hosts, welcome your enquiries and we invite you to visit Witches Falls Cottages on beautiful Tamborine Mountain. Delightfully different private accommodation for couples. Come on up and try us, and stay for awhile. Let our Cottages and Tamborine Mountain put you under a spell and charm and captivate you. Why not become another one of our happy, satisfied guests, Contact Us Now