Relax, Rejuvenate &Reconnect...
Find Tranquillity & Serenity on Mt Tamborine - Special
When it all get's too much and you just need a break, get away from it all on Tamborine Mountain - we have the ultimate revival package for you!
4 amazing days & 3 blissful nights of doing as much or as little as you like in this beautiful lush rainforest setting will rejuvenate your body and soul.
Serenity = The state of being calm, peaceful and untroubled.
Together with the Getaway Day Spa, Witches Falls Cottages offers you an oasis of serenity!
Your 3 nights Tranquillity & Serenity Special at Witches Falls Cottages includes:
FREE Colouring Calm, anti-stress colouring pages for adults created by local Artist Gaye Dell
- Your own private stone gabled Mountain Cottage with a big spa and that special outdoor feel
- Your choice of Breakfast Hamper with fresh homemade bread delivered to your cottage each morning
- Our Witches Falls Cottages 'Tea Lovers' Basket with Organic 'Rest and Relax' Herbal Infusion Tea from Tamborine Tea along with a special handcrafted Tea Pot by local Ceramic Artist Michael Jones (each one is unique and yours to keep to help remember and re-live your stay). CLICK HERE to see a larger image.
- The exclusive 4 hour Serenity Spa Package at the Tamborine Mountain Getaway Day Spa where you get treated in the private and separate day spa overlooking the avocado trees.
* This special is designed for one adult. You are certainly very welcome to bring your partner or a friend along to stay with you at no extra charge. -- Your partner or friend may choose to enjoy one of the treatments on offer at the Day Spa which we would need to book separately and is not included in the cost of this package.
Would you like to try your hand at pottery? Or join a creative workshop and artfully de-stress? Michael Jones who created our cute Witches Falls Cottages Tea Pot, as well as Gaye Dell who designed the Colouring-in books do offer workshops and classes.
You will find the details on our Unlock The Talent and have Fun Map Guide
YOUR SERENITY SPA PACKAGE - GETAWAY DAY SPA TAMBORINE MOUNTAIN includes:
The Serenity Spa Package will take you on a journey of pampering and pleasure where the stresses of life will be left behind and you will enter a state of peace and stillness of mind.
Upon arrival you will be taken to our private and separate day spa which is overlooking the avocado trees and grazing horses.
- Begin by sipping herbal tea and slipping your feet into a warm peppermint foot soak. Take time to just be present in your new surrounds before beginning the wonderful treatments ahead.
- A foot cleansing ritual using a cinnamon and ginger foot scrub will initiate the awakening of the senses to the textures and aromas of our French product range – Sothys.
- From the sun lounge to the treatment table your day spa therapist will begin the process of unwinding the tensions from your body with a full body massage adding the benefit of heat from hot stones. We taylor your massage to your liking of either relaxing/Swedish style or a remedial/deep tissue style.
- Following your massage is our signature Sothys facial prescribed for your particular skin type which will leave your face feeling refreshed, nourished and revitalized.
- After this two hour treatment it’s time to return to the sun lounge to enjoy a cheese platter with a selection of cheeses from the Witches Chase Cheese factory and a complimentary glass of Chandon.
- The next body treatment is inspired by Japanese body rituals, the Hanakasumi treatment is an enzymatic body exfoliation with a cherry blossom massage and foot reflexology treatment with hot towel compress. The body is exfoliated with a cherry blossom rice powder gommage containing lactic acid and citric acid to loosen dead skin cells, enzymatic complex of papaya and cherry tree flower containing powerful antioxidants and renowned for its soothing properties.
- Lastly our eye contour treatment with chilled porcelain spoon applications will diminish signs of fatigue and ageing. This treatment includes the Sothys age defying and eye contouring serum with Vitamin C, E and F complex to smooth lines, a modelling cream massage with bitter orange extracts known for their decongesting properties and application of chilled porcelain spoon massage which will also aid the decongestion of the eye area.
- Finally a tensor mask with oat sugars and eye contour patches are applied to smooth away fine lines.
Then back to your sun lounge so that you may slowly return from your journey of pampering and take with you your new state of serenity.
Witches Falls Cottages - Tranquillity & Serenity Special Rates (please note terms & conditions below)*
Number of Nights
Package Rate Midweek/ per night
Package Rate Weekend/ per night
* The rate is per night for one cottage for 1 Adult
* Midweek rates apply from Monday to Thursday - this special is only available midweek
* This special is not available on weekends
- A minimum booking of 3 Nights is required.
- This special offer is subject to availability and only available midweek (Monday - Thursday). Please check the specials section below the Bed & Breakfast Rates on our secure online booking system for availability.
Check the Availability of your Serenity Day Spa Package
visit our secure booking page and book directly for the best rates!
To book our exclusive Tranquillity & Serenity Special please use our Secure Online Booking System.
Contact Us - If you have any questions, would like more information please use our contact form and we will get back to you promptly. Alternatively you may like to call Daniela or David directly on +61 7 5545 4411.
Our Tranquillity & Serenity Special is available as a Gift Voucher which you can purchase online and email or print instantly. Click here to securely purchase your voucher.
* rates are subject to change without notice - Terms & Conditions:
- When booking over the phone a deposit of 50% of the total cost is required (full amount for 1 night stays).
When booking online the full amount of your booking is charged at the time of booking (unless otherwise agreed).
We do not take tentative bookings and your reservation is only secured once payment is made.
- Your deposit or booking payment is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled more than 14 days in advance of your stay.
- No refund if the booking is cancelled with less than 14 days notice.
- We suggest that guests take out Travel Insurance, particularly for longer stays.
Your Tranquillity & Serenity Special
Your personal Invitation to visit delightful Witches Falls Cottages
David and Daniela your hosts, welcome your enquiries and we invite you to visit Witches Falls Cottages on beautiful Tamborine Mountain. Delightfully different private accommodation for couples. Come on up and try us, and stay for awhile. Let our Cottages and Tamborine Mountain put you under a spell and charm and captivate you. Why not become another one of our happy, satisfied guests, Contact Us Now