Relax, Rejuvenate & Reconnect...
Anniversary Package on Tamborine Mountain
Celebrate your Anniversary on Tamborine Mountain
Wedding - Birthday - Friendship - Milestone - always celebrate your anniversary!
An anniversary is a very special day that commemorates or celebrates a past occasion or event that occurred on the same day of the year as the initial event.
Why not consider...
- Taking Some Time To Get Away? - Spend a weekend or a few days mid-week away from the 'everyday'. Allow yourself the 'gift of time' to reassess where you've been, where you're going, and to celebrate what you have achieved together.
- A Second Honeymoon? - Pick a new romantic getaway. There's no lovelier way to celebrate your anniversary than by de-stressing in a beautiful place, to renew your commitment to each other and with nothing to do but spend time with one another.
Why You Should Celebrate Your Anniversary
We at Witches Falls Cottages believe that you should always, always celebrate an important anniversary, whether it is a Wedding, Birthday or other Special Occasion.
"one to remember for the rest of our lives"
5 Star TripAdvisor Review
Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience!!
We really had a fantastic time here at Witches Falls Cottages, we celebrated our 4 year anniversary here with beautiful flowers, wine and spa!! You guys truly made this anniversary one to remember for the rest of our lives.
Thank you and we will be sure to come back here again!
Your anniversary is a perfect time to...
- Reconnect, reflect, and rekindle your passion
- Fall in love all over again
- Take a trip without kids and distraction; find some 'you' time
- Be thoughtful, make your anniversary memorable & unforgettable
- Wow & delight and surprise
- Do something different - be remarkable
When planning your Anniversary Celebration, think of something that will create a special enduring memory. "It's never the gifts that you remember, but the moments that you create and share". Celebrate your Anniversary with an 'experience' as an alternative to the traditional gift.
Some helpful tips...
- Set the Scene - Dim the lights - Play your music - bring your iPod with your music playlists and play them on the iPod dock in your cottage - Sip on champagne under the stars in your double spa.
- Pampering - Indulge in a Couples Massage -- with your massage therapist coming to you in the privacy of your own Cottage. No need to go anywhere afterwards, just continue to relax, rejuvenate and reconnect.
- Adventure - Feeling adventurous? - try 'Floating on Air' - take a Hot-Air Balloon Ride, blow away and forget all of the problems and troubles that you have in the world, for a few hours allow the experience to take your breath away!
- Spoil Yourselves! - Dine out in style - book a table for two at one of the many restaurants in town, indulge yourself and your partner big time!
- Relax! - Keep it simple and relaxing, like sleeping in, going for a long walk in the rainforest, enjoy a picnic, window shopping and sipping a delcious cappuccino in a local cafe. Inexpensive, memorable and fun!
Witches Falls Cottages offer you a wonderful way to Celebrate your Anniversary on beautiful Tamborine Mountain with our very special 'Anniversary Package'.
Witches Falls Cottages - Anniversary Package
Your package includes...
- Bath Salts - enjoy your big double spa with that special outdoor feel.
- 5 long stem Roses with a card including your personal message.
- Flower petals and a bottle of fantastic Chandon bubbly on arrival.
Package Cost is $120
* This package is available only in combination with an accommodation booking at Witches Falls Cottages - terms & conditions apply to your booking.
** For bookings either at short notice or over a holiday period we may not always be able to arrange this package. If that is the case we will get in contact with you and of course won't charge you for the package if it is not available.
To BOOK your stay please use our Secure Online Booking System where you can add this package as an extra to your accommodation reservation.
Should you need any assistance please Contact Daniela and David, we are always happy to help and offer any advice.